Moka is on a mission to help Canadians achieve their financial goals by helping our users save more, spend less and invest smarter. The Moka app makes it easy for everyone to save by automatically rounding up their purchases and investing the spare change, but roundups are just the beginning. To help our users across all aspects of their financial lives, we use data to develop personalized insights, recommendations and services.
We are looking for more great people who want to be part of a high-energy startup reshaping the financial services industry. If you want to work with talented people, solve big problems and make life better for hundreds of thousands of people, in Canada and beyond, come join us at Moka.
The Role: Bill Negotiator
We’re looking for resourceful and friendly bill negotiators to fight back against mega-corporations to help our customers lower their monthly bills and ultimately save them tons of money!
What You’ll Be Doing
Moka is Canada’s fastest growing FinTech, and we’re just getting started. Since launching in July 2017, Moka has been downloaded over 750,000 times and has helped Canadians save and invest, many for the very first time.
We’ve been featured in major media across the country, won a deal on Dragons’ Den, and acquired an asset management firm with over $120M AUM. Our CEO Phil Barrar was nominated for EY Entrepreneur of the Year, made the Bay St Bull’s 30<30 List, and has raised $14M in funding to date, most notably from NAVentures, the venture capital division of National Bank of Canada and Desjardins Capital, the venture capital arm of North America's largest association of credit unions.
What We Offer
In a short time, our team has grown from just a few to more than 50 people. At Moka, we value making an impact, asking the tough questions and being inclusive. Our people and their passion are what truly set us apart.
· Open-concept offices in St-Henri (dogs are welcome!) with free coffee, snacks and regular team lunches. Please note: work remote policy in place temporarily due to COVID
· Comprehensive health benefits package and extras like subsidized metro/bus pass
· Generous vacation policy as well as flexible work hours and location
· Support for continuing your skills development, industry knowledge, and achieving your career and personal development goals
· Team activities and get-togethers like game night and our annual holiday chalet getaway
· A casual environment where you will work with smart and passionate people
We believe in being an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity and differences of perspectives at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.